Ed Misleh - Family Lawyer in Sacramento
The Law Firm of Edward Misleh, Attorney at Law is a full-service law firm located in the downtown area of Sacramento, California. When you need help with a legal matter, you can count on our skilled and licensed attorneys to explain your rights and to spell out your options. Our legal staff is friendly, courteous, and informative. We will handle your legal matter with a focus on achieving the best possible outcome for you. Take the time to call our law firm to make an appointment – day or night. All of our attorneys have a policy of offering a free consultation to discuss a client's legal matter. There is absolutely no charge for your initial consultation.
Call our Sacramento law office today and setup an appointment to talk to a licensed California Lawyer. Your issue will be a lot less complicated after you talk with one of our lawyers – and it's FREE! There is absolutely no charge for your initial consultation.
Our firm practices in the following areas of law:
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 discharges and Chapter 13 reorganization.
- Foreclosure: Mortgage modification and defenses to lawsuits from creditors who may not have the right to sue the homeowner.
- Debt Consolidation: Negotiating credit card, medical bills and other charges for reduced payments.
- Divorce: Mediation to save families attorney fees; domestic violence actions and restraining orders to stop abuse; alimony payments, temporary spousal support during separation, permanent spousal support, and child support.
- Family Law: guardianship, conservatorship, name changes, spousal support modification, child support modification, and visitation rights.
- Personal Injury: Car accidents, collisions, Slip and Fall, and other types of personal injury.
- Business Law: Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships, Sole Proprietorships.
- DUI: Criminal charges and California Department of Motor Vehicles hearings to restore or maintain driving rights.
- Criminal charges: Felony and misdemeanor charges. Preventing arrest for a warrant.
- Estate Planning: Wills and Trusts to avoid probate attorney fees and intestacy rules. Power of attorney and medical release for emergencies.
- Eviction: Tenant and landlord representation. All aspects of the 3, 30, and 60 day notices.
- Immigration: Visas, Green Cards, renewal, citizenship and deportation actions.
- Civil Rights: Discrimination, ADA actions, Defamation, Employment, Housing, and Harassment.